Dr. Ashok K. Anand is a Cardiac Rehab Specialist with over twenty years experience; Bachelors in Materia Medica; Science of Nutrition from SNHS UK; EKS Management – Germany besides a Post Graduation in Journalism. He holds D.Sc in Public Health Sciences and known internationally for his lectures on Synergetic use of Integrative medicine & Nutrition for Cardiac Rehabilitation & other Specific Medical Conditions. Not only in natural medicine but his revolutionary views about human development as well as contemporary national and international issues are acclaimed world over. He is a globe trotter, photographer, poet, spiritualist and philanthropist. Dr. Anand’s almost 300 articles on various health issues as well as political & socio-economic problems have been published in the South Asian Print Media in Canada and the UK.
Whenever in India, he is very active in imparting education, especially to the underprivileged and marginalized sections of society by conducting seminars,workshops and open question-answer sessions on specific health issues, diseases, diagnosis, prevention, treatment, lifestyles and diet & nutrition. He helps poor patients who require surgery and or prescription medicines.
1) “Fundamentals of Herbal Medicine; Science of Nutrition; Human Anatomy & Body Systems”. It is a 1900-page research treatise with over 800 illustrations on various natural systems of health and medicine specifically ancient Indian, Western herbal and traditional Chinese besides many others. It is the first book on Herbology in the world that includes basic human anatomy and body systems besides Pharmacognosy, Medical Ethnobotany, Ethnopharmacology, Phytochemistry, Zoopharmacognosy as well as 17 detailed chapters on Science of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Dr.Anand has taken almost five years to complete this book, thanks to McGill University Health Center Library, Montreal, Canada and Barnes Library of Birmingham University Medical School, Edgbaston, Birmingham U.K where most of the research work was conducted.
The book is being sold worldwide online as well as through a number of eminent book stores. Complete details and other information about the book can be had through Google.
2) “One Vs All: Narendra Modi – Pariah to Paragon”, has been the latest work of Dr. Ashok Anand on pathetic Indian social and political conditions, ages old corruption, social evils, intolerance, religious bigotry, filthy politics, fake secularism and other hundreds of real time problems. The book has been a great success worldwide.
It is an extensive research work by the author that has taken almost 2 years to complete this 464 page book. The book also contains the details of all corruption taken place in India since the days of Jawahar Lal Nehru i.e. from 1947 to 2014. It is an eye opener and breaks the myths of great Indian culture, tolerance, brotherhood and secularism. A must read by every patriot Indian who believes that the nation would change one day. The author also explains about a number of challenges that the present PM Mr.Narendra Modi faces especially the enemies-within, anti-nationals forces, complex foreign relations, corruption at all levels, religious and social intolerance, controlling world’s largest undisciplined population besides scores of other chronic problems.
3) “चेहरे ” ! ‘Chehre’ is the collection of 105 poems and gazals composed by Dr. Ashok Anand mostly during his college days. His experiments with with Hindi poetry has been applauded by some great Hindi and Urdu poets and writers. The foreword of Chehre has been written by famous Hindi writer Shri Raghunandan Sharma.
The book is now out of print but some copies are still available with Dr. Ashok Anand. Anybody who is really interested, can write / email to him to receive a copy of the book.
Many gazals and poems of ‘Chehre’ are quite popular in Canada as most of the Hamsafar Radio hosts quote from this book during their music broadcasts since 2005.
6) “काल मुख विचों ” (Punjabi poetry): The famous Punjabi poet
Sh.Amarjeet Singh Sandhu after reading the manuscript of ‘Kaal Mukh Vichon’ in the year 2004 has wondered how ‘Free Verse Poetry in Punjabi’ could be so touching!
This great poet has written the foreword of this book. The book contains 50 poems of Dr. Ashok Anand. There are gazals, poems as well as ‘free verse’ experimental poetry, which
was very much appreciated by world renowned Punjabi poet Sh. Surjit Patar.
Dr. Ashok Anand has been very popular among the Punjabi diaspora in Canada and the U.K. where he is invited to recite his poetry in Punjabi Mushairas. The book is out of print but can be requested by real enthusiasts by email.
5) “चन्द्र ग्रहण” and 6) “अतीत के दंश ” both a collection of Hindi poetry by Dr. Ashok Anand are also out of print and not available anymore.
Future publications: Dr. Ashok Anand is working on three books, two in English and one in Hindi, all fiction work based on social and life time experiences, due to be released sometime in early 2018.
How to Reach Us
a) Send your views on any issue, we will publish them on our blog with your name and photo.Email at email@example.com
b) Visit our blog pages. You will find many topics of your interest. You can give your comments then and there.
If you want to know why India has been so corrupt? Why Congress party is the most corrupt in the world? Why 5-year old kids are raped here? Why we Indians love to burn our own trains, buses and other national property? Why we are so violent and intolerant?
Can Narendra Modi change the fate of India? Can he accomplish his dreams of taking India to the path of peace and progress? How will he confront the anti-nationals staring direct into his eyes? What plans he has to tackle the enemies of the nation, not from across the border, but from within?
To have answers to all the questions you have in your mind, read “One Vs All: Narendra Modi – Pariah to Paragon”.